Tuesday, July 6, 2021

  Hello everyone, thanks for stopping by.

I have made this card for Your Scrapbook Place

July Challenge.  I used an image from SheepSki  Designs ,

which is the sponsor for the challenge this month.

This is also being entered in Allsorts Challenge Blog. 

Week #631 Sun-Sea-Sand.


This image is called: Beach Hut Holiday



4 comments:

  1. This is a lovely scene that you've coloured so beautifully. Thanks so much for joining in with my theme at Allsorts this week. I've also become a follower. L x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super Clean and simple design using this lovely beach hut stamped image, great for our challenge this week at Allsorts, thank you for entering.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous and lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete

To You and Yours

  Hello,  Today I get to share with you a card as a  Guest Designer  at The challenge is to use Stiching - Real or Faux The inside It was a ...