Monday, July 17, 2023

Sweet Puppy Christmas

 Happy Monday!

I figure if I keep telling myself that I 

will believe it.

I am sharing with you today

a card I created for a few challenges. 

I am getting a little more comfortable coloring

stamps. So I thank you for stopping by.

Challenges are: 

July Theme at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown

July Challenge at Christmas Crafts All Year 'Round

Challenge #206 Through the Purple Haze

PIP Challenge 2328 at Pammie's Inky Pinkies



Thank you for stopping by, and hope you had a 
wonderful Monday. 

 




2 comments:

  1. Leslie, such a precious image and you have colored it beautifully. Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at 52 CCT. Smiles, Kathy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute. Thank you for sharing with us over at Christmas Crafts All Year Round. Annie DT

    ReplyDelete

Happy Hatch Day

Hello there. I created a card for a couple of  challenges. Alphabet Challenge Art Impressions I used the #Tim Holtz Distress  #Water Color P...