Thursday, October 5, 2023

Pumpkin Witch

The weather is going to start cooling down tomorrow, 

It will feel more like fall. I'm excited.

I am sharing a card I created 

for several Challenges.

For the background of this card I blended 

3 colors, Royal Blue, Dusty Concord and Faded Jeans.


A Place to Start

AAA Cards

Aud Sentiments Challenge

Craft Rocket Challenges

Get Creative Challenges

Make My Monday Challenge

Two Old Bats Halloween

I think this is the most one card  has fit so many challenges.

Thank you for coming by.
Be You!

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful blending - and I love these colors! Such a dramatic backdrop for your fun Halloween image! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your colorful card on the AAA Cards Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful inking and the colours are perfect for the Halloween image. Thanks for joining us at MMM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that blended background, Leslie! Thank you for including us at Two Old Bats in your post!
    Xoxo, Fran/DT

    ReplyDelete

Happy Hatch Day

Hello there. I created a card for a couple of  challenges. Alphabet Challenge Art Impressions I used the #Tim Holtz Distress  #Water Color P...