Friday, October 13, 2023

Wed-oween

 Howdy Ya'all

I created the following card for a Halloween wedding.

I will be entering it into several challenges.

Be kind, as I think this was my biggest flower color and first 

rose I have ever colored. I will have to backtrack and look now, 

I don't want to be telling stories.

Challenges are:
A Place to Start
Alphabet Challenge
Ally's Angels
My Time to Craft
Pammie's Inky Pinkies
Pattie's Creations Design
Triple B
Most Magical Time of the Year
Through The Purple Haze

the inside
Thanks for the visit.
Keep that shine.







4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty in metallics - nice work! Thanks for sharing with us at MTTC :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
    Diane TB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Triple B}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a stunning card, coloured extremely well in the metallics. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truth is the ultimate kindness and your card is stunning! I thought you had done this on an embossing folder. Your coloring is awesome. Great shading too!

    Thanks for sharing your beautiful work with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Unbelievable

 Hello,  I am sharing a card today made for some challenges. Challenges: little red wagon Fab 'n' Funky Dragonfly Dreams Ally's ...