Monday, June 10, 2024

You Rock

 Hello, 
Thanks for coming over today.
I created a CAS card for 2 challenges.
Then it fit into several.
I used a stamp and die set I picked up at
a thrift store, so no Idea whom created it.
I used my favorite ink, I have never had it bleed on me.
It is Honey Bee Stamps-Intense black.

Challenges Entered

Addicted to CAS
AAA Cards
Art Impressions
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge
Cut It Up
Fab 'n' Funky
Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers


and the inside.

Act as if what you do makes a difference.
It does.




10 comments:

  1. Your fabulous CAS card is a perfect fit for our 'Circles' challenge at Fab'n' Funky, so pleased you joined us.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the CAS style of your card - very cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Cut It Up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ♪♪Just a quick note♪♪this is a fantastic card♪

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fantastic masculine card.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never find any good crafty goodies when I thrift. This is fabulous!!! I love the CAS b/w design. Thanks so much for playing with us at the Sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gotta love a good crafty thrift find!
    This one is awesome!
    Thanks for die cutting with Edna and the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great music-inspired clean and simple card. Love the sentiment inside. Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Hello Stripes

 Hi, how ya doin'? I am sharing a card created for a  few challenges. Challenges: Seize the Birthday Craft Rocket Alphabet Thanks for st...