Friday, August 23, 2024

Peace & Joy

Hello, 

I have created a card for a few challenges.

It is a Z fold with a front panel added.

Challenges Entered

FarmQuest Country Christmas
Peace On Earth Christmas
The Holly and Ivy Christmas
The 12 Months of Christmas
Krafty Chicks
Love Those Pretty Papers
little red wagon

I found it hard to photograph being a z-fold.

So if anyone would like to give me pointers, 

It would be appreciated.


Thanks for stopping by.
I hope all humans you encounter today are kind.







5 comments:

  1. Leslie: How precious is that little tree you've focused on the cover panel!!! How sweet! And the color combination is very effective for this forest scene! As far as camera angles-- just experiment. Maybe try an overhead view or at least 1 at a side angle. This is something I need to experiment more with myself. Might go through a certain set of directions like left side, right side, overhead, unfolded, folded differently to see as many panels that you've decorated, etc. Have fun with this. Thanks for creating and sharing for FarmQuest Country Christmas! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for you tips, I will give them a try.

      Delete
  2. Leslie, this is such a lovely card. The neutrals are just perfect for your darling little tree. I'm with Becca, I was going to say maybe get a top angle shot. The shots you have taken definitely give us the idea. Thanks so much for sharing your card us this week at Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice winter scene, great image. Well done. Thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week. Have a great day!

    Leanne DT Member/KCC

    ReplyDelete

Unbelievable

 Hello,  I am sharing a card today made for some challenges. Challenges: little red wagon Fab 'n' Funky Dragonfly Dreams Ally's ...