I have created a card for some challenges
jingle belles
Double Trouble Paper Crafting
Merry Little Christmas
The Outlawz Christmas
Girlz Creative Christmas
Christmas or not Bingo
(Christmas, Red and Free)
Fab 'n' Funky
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great day!

Wow - this is an amazing fun fold and how you incorporated the challenge elements is wonderful. I'm so impressed. Thanks for sharing at Double Trouble, Johanna
ReplyDeleteA very striking design, fabulous and festive- love the dimension. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n' Funky.
ReplyDeleteChris
x
I love the beautiful embossed dimension and curving on your card! The striped framing and aperture perfectly showcase your star display. Thank you for sharing it with us at Double Trouble.
ReplyDeleteLeslie, what a beautiful card! I love all the layering and muted holiday color palette. The oval window adds so much to the texture and depth of your card. Thank you so much for sharing your card and creative talents with us at Double Trouble!!! -Donna
ReplyDeleteAmazing card. Well done Thanks for joining us at XMAS 🎄 Challenge
ReplyDeletesupertoffe kaart. Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij XMAS 🎄 Challenge
Crea lieve Groetjes Claudia ❤️🦋❤️
Claudia
🦋✨ Claudia's Kaartjes ✂️🩷
Your card is so festive, Leslie! Love the dimension you added with the embossing. Thank you for joining the challenge fun at Double Trouble!
ReplyDeleteFantastic design, and a great take on a bunch of challenges! So pleased you could join our "Stars OR Stripes" fun at Jingle Belles this fortnight!
ReplyDeleteThis is really cool! I love the scored panel and the neat design/fold! Thank you for sharing at Double Trouble! :)
ReplyDelete