Thursday, August 27, 2026

Ornamental Christmas

 Hello, 

I have created a card to share to some challenges.

I bought this card base at a paper crafting event


I am unsure how to create a card with it. So I used
this side as the opening to the sentiment on the inside
adding a gift card holder.
Challenges Entered:


The inside


Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful weekend.






2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card! I love the creative fractured card technique and the festive design. The details come together beautifully. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at the 52 CCT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card that is full of festive cheer. I love what you did with the fractured technique that I chose for August. Thanks for playing along with us at 52CCT.

    ReplyDelete

To You and Yours

  Hello,  Today I get to share with you a card as a  Guest Designer  at The challenge is to use Stiching - Real or Faux The inside It was a ...