Hello,
I have created a card, using for the first time
the Tim Holtz, Distress Watercolor Pencils.
Challenges Entered:
Aud Sentiments
C.R.A.F.T.
Cardz 4 Guyz
Dragonfly Dreams
If you Give a Crafter a Cookie
I appreciate you stopping by to take a peek.

Fantastic!! Thanks for playing along with our SUMMER challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! You nailed the Guyz part and the summer portion perfectly! Great work!!
ReplyDeleteDeb Horst, DT #C4G388
Wonderful card. My happy spot is water, ocean and this card is so calming. I love the view.. So glad you shared over at Cardz 4 guyz, Aud Sentiments.
ReplyDeleteA beautiful scene - that sentiment is perfect too!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guyz.
Helen x
DT
Thank you for sharing with us over at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog Dt Maria
ReplyDeleteso nice! Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
ReplyDelete