Hi,
I am sharing a card created for some challenges.
Inkspirational
Creative Knockouts
Merry Little Christmas
Pammie's Inky Pinkies
Pattie's Creations Design
Peace On Earth Challenge
Hi,
I am sharing a card created for some challenges.
Inkspirational
Creative Knockouts
Merry Little Christmas
Pammie's Inky Pinkies
Pattie's Creations Design
Peace On Earth Challenge
Hello, I would like to share a card created for a challenge. Make My Monday Let's help bring awarenes. The Inside Thanks for stopping...
What a cute and fun little 'mouser'!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Peace On Earth Co-Owner
Wonderful background text and music sheet, Leslie, for your sweet little mouse caroler - at the ready to ring the bell at the appropriate place in the song!! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational: Furry Friends! Julia xx
ReplyDeleteGreat fun card, love the cute carolling mouse and music paper.
ReplyDeleteCarol x