Sunday, September 13, 2026

Poinsettia

Hello

 I have created a card for some challenges, 

Using a Gina K stamp.

Christmas or not Bingo
Merry Little Christmas
The Outlawz Christmas
Peace On Earth Christmas
Krafty Chicks




The inside


Thanks for coming over today. 
I appreciate you.














4 comments:

  1. So so pretty ... awesome idea to do score lines for the background! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace on Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Peace on Earth Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that big beautiful poinsettia! So happy you played along with the Christmas challenge with the Krafty Chicks this week.
    Diane - DT KCC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Leslie for using the ConBC #21 bingo board to create your pretty poinsettia Christmas card! Festive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A simple and yet so elegant card, Leslie.

    Thank you for sharing your project at the Christmas [or not] BINGO challenge.

    Monica C. DT Christmas [or not] BINGO Challenge

    ReplyDelete

You are Strong

  Hello,  I would like to share a card created for a challenge. Make My Monday Let's help bring awarenes. The Inside Thanks for stopping...