Monday, September 14, 2026

Santa Believe

 Hello

I have created a card for some challenges, 

Using the new Tim Holtz 

Christmas set. The tree on the inside has a minor

issue, but that is why I stamp my cards with this.


Merry Little Christmas
The Outlawz Christmas
Krafty Chicks

The inside



Thanks for coming over today. 

3 comments:

  1. Spectacular Christmas card! Handsome Santa! So happy you played along with the Christmas challenge with the Krafty Chicks this week.
    Diane - DT KCC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Christmas card, love the traditional looking Santa image and script background.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR 'ROUND challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

You are Strong

  Hello,  I would like to share a card created for a challenge. Make My Monday Let's help bring awarenes. The Inside Thanks for stopping...