Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Thanksgiving Wishes

 Hello

I have created a card to share 

to some challenges.  I used a Stamp and stencil

from Gina K.  It is now fall , and love me some

fall colors here in the midwest.

Beautiful Blossoms
Cardz 4 Guyz
Crazy is our Fame 
Creative Knockouts
DLART
fourseasons
Pammie's Inky Pinkies
Papercraft
Time Out


I appreciate that you stopped by today.



9 comments:

  1. Beautiful floral image and so beautifully coloured, love you choice of papers too.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful floral in the fall colors!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons and Stencil Fun!
    Diane
    {Nellies Nest}
    The Four Seasons, Stencil Fun Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors on the wood background

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, such a lovely card Leslie!

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts- good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Autumn themed card. Thanks for playing along at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, we hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Pick 3 Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh My!! Those colors!! The image and the scene!! Bravo! It's marvelous!! I love it! :) Thank you for joining the Beautiful Blossoms monthly challenge! We always look forward to seeing your inspired creations and hope you join us for next month's challenge! ~ Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic!! Thanks for playing along with our FALL/AUTUMN THEME COLOURS over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! I love that plaid paper....it is perfect for our theme and it meets our masculine requirement as well...well done!! Deb Horst, DT #C4G390

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely floral image made masculine by your addition of the tartan DP. Thanks for linking up at Cardz4Guyz. :)

    ReplyDelete

Halloween Window

Hello,  I have created a card for some challenges, using die cuts, a transperancy sheets and  patterened paper. Challenges: Two Old Bats Pap...