Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Pigmas

HI!

I am sharing a card that fit into several challenges.

It is a fun fold, it is called a Z-fold Easel.

I used Ohuhu markers and Ohuhu glitter markers 

to color.

Challenges Entered:

The 12 Months of Christmas

Peace On Earth Christmas
The Holly and Ivy Christmas
C.R.A.F.T.
Halloween and Other Occasions
Pammie's Inky Pinkies
Stamping Sensations



What it looks like when taken from envelope.

The inside
closeup, trying to see my glitter.
Side view when standing.

Thanks for coming over today.
Hope this week is a good one.







7 comments:

  1. A great fold and what a fun image, many thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your easelcard is really fun with this cute piggy!
    Lia DT POE

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely fun card and fold. Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card. Love the fun fold. Thanks for sharing with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely!!! Thanks so much for participating in my HALLOWEEN AND OTHER OCCASIONS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought I was dizzy to see your image. hihi. What a fun image. Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations.

    ReplyDelete

Unbelievable

 Hello,  I am sharing a card today made for some challenges. Challenges: little red wagon Fab 'n' Funky Dragonfly Dreams Ally's ...