Friday, September 6, 2024

Stillness of the Season

 

Hello, 

I am excited to share this card with you today.

I was offered to be a Guest DT for

FarmQuest Country Christmas Challenge #12



So I jumped at the chance, as I love this challenge blog.

#FQCCCB Would love to have you come join in the fun.

Challenge #12 runs from 

09/07/2024 through 10/05/2024 12 am. central time.

The challenge is  Anything Goes Country Christmas.

I colored using Ohuhu markers. The stamps are from

three separate stamp sets.

and the inside


Thanks for coming over today.
My wish for Christmas. Is the person reading this
to be Healthy, Happy and loved.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Unbelievable

 Hello,  I am sharing a card today made for some challenges. Challenges: little red wagon Fab 'n' Funky Dragonfly Dreams Ally's ...