Friday, August 21, 2026

Christmas Vacation

 

Hello, 

I have created a card for some challenges.

I used a Gina K stencil and stamps.

The lights and santa hat not sure where they are from.

The Outlawz Christmas
Peace on Earth
Paper Rocks Scissors
If You Give a Crafter a Cookie
HQCOLCB
Dragonfly Dreams
Crazy is our Fame



Thanks for your time.
Have a wonderful day.


4 comments:

  1. WOW what a beautiful scene you have created! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Stencil Fun & Peace on Earth challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Stencil Fun Co-Owner
    Peace on Earth Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again!! Thanks so much, as well, for participating in our PAPER ROCKS SCISSORS challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since Santa has disappeared at a vacation spot, I'm taking that you've used the optional event theme for this Aug-Sept session at HQCOLCB!!! :) This would be a great Christmas card to give folks who live in warmer climates that don't have snow/ice or frigid temps on December 25th. When I was 15 1/2 years old, our family did a mission trip for 10 days in Haiti and it was culture shock for us in so many ways! Climate shock! We were swimming in the Caribbean on Christmas Eve and Day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Ornamental Christmas

 Hello,  I have created a card to share to some challenges. I bought this card base at a paper crafting event I am unsure how to create a ca...