Made with Love not Perfection
Hello,
I have created a card for some challenges.
52 Christmas
Christmas or not Bingo
C.R.A.F.T
This is such an elegant card, Leslie. I love the jewels, it adds such a nice touch. Thank you so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this fortnight. We hope to see you again soon!
A wonderful way to use the sketch that I came up with this month. Thank you for creating along with us.
Hello, I am sharing a card created for some challenges. I used a wobbler for the main Penquin. ABC Christmas Christmas Crafts All Year Ro...
This is such an elegant card, Leslie. I love the jewels, it adds such a nice touch. Thank you so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this fortnight. We hope to see you again soon!
ReplyDeleteA wonderful way to use the sketch that I came up with this month. Thank you for creating along with us.
ReplyDelete