Hello,
I am sharing a card created for some
challenges. I used a wobbler for the main Penquin.
ABC Christmas
Christmas Crafts All Year Round
Jingle Belles
The Outlawz Christmas
Peace On Earth Christmas
The inside
Thanks for stopping by
Have a good day.


Good grief that penguin (& his pals) are SOOOOO cute! Love this so much! So happy you could join in our Masculine Merriment fun at Jingle Belles!
ReplyDeletelove all of those happy little penguins ... and what a perfect sentiment ... so very glad you joined us for some Masculine Merriment at Jingle Belles.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute cute and fun card!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Peace On Earth Co-Owner
Just the cutest and how clever to make the main one a wobbler!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Peace On Earth Co-Owner
Congrats on your showcase at Jingle Belles, Leslie, your card is just fabulous! Jo x
ReplyDeleteOh so cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR 'ROUND challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
ReplyDeleteI love the happy penguins on this fun, festive card, Leslie, and the wobbler is a great finishing touch.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges.
Hugs,
Carol x
SO cute - what a joyful bunch of penguins!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x